Enterprise Rent-A-Car car rental service.
It is not necessary to buy a car to use it in the city or go on a trip. There are many services that are ready to offer you any car for any needs. These services provide insurance, technical inspection and cleanliness in the cabin. Therefore, if you do not often use a car, but prefer to sit behind the wheel yourself, then renting a car is an ideal option. One of these is the Enterprise Rent-A-Car service. He has an excellent reputation, a lot of positive reviews and a large selection of cars for every taste.
About Enterprise Rent-A-Car
The service operates in 169 countries and more than 6000 cities around the world. Their partners are international companies that provide cars for rent of any class, ranging from economy options to premium class limousines. The company adapts to the client and tries to meet all his requirements.
An important detail is that this service is free for users. That is, the service provider pays the interest for the transaction. From home, in the application, you can choose and book a car, choose the time and place where it will be served. The car can be called to 15,000 points - airports, railway stations, hotels, historical centers and attractions around the world.
Advantages of Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- The company has been in the rental industry for more than 5 years. It employs experienced employees who are not afraid to rely on.
- All partners are carefully monitored. Only those who offered the best pricing policy are selected from the extensive list.
- Cars can be delivered to almost any location.
- The service works seven days a week, support is available 24/7.
- A convenient application. You can download it for free and book cars online.
Private questions of the service users
Before you rent a car, read the terms and conditions, contact support and clarify all your questions. Here are some popular points that are important to know:
How the cost is formed
The service takes into account all possible insurance situations, which include mechanical breakdowns, accidents, theft, and the like. Also, the cost may vary from local taxes, airport fees and other road tolls.
What should I pay attention to first of all
There are three main points that need to be identified:
- Capacity. Decide how many people should fit in the car. Everyone will be comfortable if the car is spacious enough, it will fit luggage, and people will easily fit in the cabin.
- The amount of fuel. If you do not expect a long trip over long distances, then the most economical option for you is the "Full tank to full tank"policy.
- The place where to submit the car. It will be more expensive to deliver a car to the airport, so study the area around, for sure you will find free parking lots and parking lots that will be served with a car without any problems.
Formalities for renting a car
Firstly, payment is made online, so you must have a debit or credit card. Secondly, to receive a car, submit the following documentation: proof of payment, valid driver's license, passport. Sometimes rental companies require additional papers, they can be found on the website.
How to return the car after renting
Such information is registered in the tenant's voucher. The address data of the landlord is also indicated there. By the way, when you get a car, you can get any information from the company's managers. Your voucher will contain the address of the rental company and information on how to return the car at the end of the rental. If you want to get more information , we recommend asking questions to the company's staff when receiving the car. Upon return, the car will be checked. You can leave your keys in a specially provided mailbox. Our advice: be sure to keep all the documentation issued to you.
Can I get a refund for unused time
Unfortunately, the company's policy does not provide for this. You sign a rental agreement with a rental company, the service is only an intermediary. Therefore, the original conditions will apply under this agreement, this does not imply a change in the time of car rental.
Recommendations from Enterprise Rent-A-Car how to rent a car abroad
It's a great idea to ride along the western autobahns not by public transport, but by car, not depending on the public transport schedule. Enterprise Rent-A-Car has budget options abroad that will fit into your vacation budget. Follow these simple tips and you will be able to rent a car without any problems:
- Official representatives of the service are located at airports and railway stations. You can find them by the name plate of the service. If you don't want to search, then there are official numbers on the site.
- Have cash with you abroad. Not all card terminals can count, so it is better to withdraw a certain amount and exchange it for the local currency.
- When renting, specify the type of car, make, transmission option, trunk capacity, and so on. If at the time of ordering the service at the rental point there are no options with the specified criteria, the client will receive a transport of the same class or a class higher without having to pay an additional fee.
- All fines and parking are paid by the client, and the rental company is responsible for insurance accidents.
- When booking, specify all additional devices - a child seat, a navigator, and the like. There is a separate fee for this.
- Be sure to take all the contacts of the manager who gave you the car. Support works around the clock, but you need to know exactly all the contact information of the company that provided you with a car.
- It is most convenient to make a contract and a reservation on the website in advance. So you think over the budget, the route and work out all your wishes for the car.
- There must be a sufficient amount on your card for a refundable deposit. It is frozen for the entire time of using the car, and then returned if the car is returned in its original condition.
Try car travel instead of exhausting and tedious bus trips. Enterprise Rent-A-Car is ready to provide you with all the conditions for comfortable trips, including bonuses, discounts and special rates on weekends. You will not have to think about how to stuff all your luggage into public transport, how to get to the festival from the bus stop, because there are no public routes further. It is also a great driving practice for those who have a license, but do not yet have a personal car.